When people think about getting themselves a regular cleaner, they often only consider the negatives like how much money it’s going to cost. But they never focus on all of the benefits that it can bring them. So I’ve gathered together a large list of all the reasons I think everyone should hire a house cleaner.
1) You’ll have lots more free time to do all of the things you love to do, like spending time with your family, walking your dog or heading to the gym. Let’s be honest, cleaning takes up a large amount of your time and it’s a job that is never truly done. No matter how well you scrub and mop, at some stage you’ll still need to clean your house again and again forever. That is unless you pay somebody else to do it for you.
2) There’s nothing quite like the feeling of walking into your home and having it sparkle and smell fresh and clean. It’s a very relaxing and calming feeling. That sensation can be a reality for you too.
3) You will be able to avoid the awful feeling of working hard all day, being stressed to the max and then remembering that you still have to clean the dishes and hoover the carpet when you get home. What a terrible feeling.
4) Professional cleaners are insured and vetted so you can trust them to clean your house while you are away at work or doing the shopping, which gives you a lot more flexibility.
5) Their equipment is going to be much better and more powerful than yours. Commercial vacuum cleaners, for instance, are very powerful and will leave your carpets and rugs looking fantastic. Compare this to a normal run of the mill vacuum and the difference will astound you.
6) Nowadays many cleaners have undergone specific training. They not only learn how to clean thoroughly but to do it in a very efficient manner, meaning they spend much less time bothering you in your home.
7) They have the ability to create custom plans for you, where you can outline exactly whatever it is that you want them to clean for you and on which days. Sometimes for appliances like your oven, you’ll only want them to clean it once a month or even once every three months. This is something that you can specify in the plan they draw up for you.
If you’re looking for a professional cleaner, then Home Concierge House Cleaning Services are a company that serve the Dublin area. Check them out.
This post really only scratches the surface of why you should be getting a professional cleaning team; there are many more great reasons to bite the bullet and do it, but it should give a good few things to think about.
Carpets are wonderful when you first get them installed. The soft feeling of the fresh carpet under your toes is great. However when you have lots of people walking through the rooms in your house daily, it doesn’t take long for them to get dull and dirty. Having dirty carpets really takes away from a room. Now thankfully most of the time they’ll just require a good vacuuming, but unfortunately every so often, they’ll need a deep clean. And when that happens you shouldn’t bother messing about with those carpet cleaners you can buy in the electrical stores. Honestly, they are not very good; they’ll help a little bit, but they are expensive and nowhere near as powerful as the marketing brochure might lead you to believe. Then you also have the fact that you need to store it somewhere and of course it still doesn’t solve the problem of who’s actually going to clean the carpets! Someone still has to operate the machine after all.
No, the answer is just to hire a carpet cleaner. These guys will have all of the right equipment and chemicals required to do a perfect job every time. Plus they’ll be in and out before you know it.
Of course, there are some pitfalls to watch out for. For instance, make sure that you test a small hidden part of your carpet first to see if the cleaning agents react badly with the materials in your carpet. If you are not careful, you could be left with a stain that will never go away no matter how many cleaners you hire! It only takes a few minutes and will save you any headaches in the future.
Make sure to ask the shop you bought your carpet off of whether there have been any stain resistance chemicals sprayed on it during the manufacturing process. Sometimes industrial strength carpet cleaning machines can react poorly with them causing irreparable damage.
Make sure you find a reputable company that offers a strong guarantee on their work. If they are not confident enough in the quality of their work to offer any form of guarantee, then you should avoid working with them at all costs.
Having your carpets deep cleaned really can transform a room or even your entire house. Just keep these guidelines in mind during the hiring process and you’ll be fine.
When you do happen to find a reliable operator, be sure to keep their card and recommend them to friends and family to save them the trouble of searching.
I hope you enjoyed this blog post. I always put lots of effort into researching these articles and making sure all of the information was accurate and up to date. If you’d like to show your support, then leave a comment or share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. It really helps my website grow when you do this and only takes a moment of your time. As always every little helps and it’s always very much appreciated.
As for my next article, I’m not 100% sure what the topic will be, but I’m thinking of creating a whole series on natural homemade cleaning products. Not only can you avoid exposing your family to those nasty chemicals but you can end up saving yourself a load of money at the same time. Pretty much a win-win situation all around!
So you’ve just cleaned every inch of a particular room in your house. You’ve mopped, swept, scrubbed, shined, polished and dusted everything. And then you look up, and it hits you. The windows are absolutely filthy. Making the rest of the room so clean and shiny has made it glaringly obvious that the windows haven’t been cleaned in a long time!
Most people think that spraying some air freshener is the icing on the cake for any room that you’ve just cleaned. But the real icing is cleaning the windows. Not just on the inside, but on the outside too. After all the exterior glass is going to be dirtier than the inside, because it is subjected to the elements every day. Cleaning your windows will put the finishing touches on any room. But how do you do it properly? And how do you do it so that you don’t have to spend half a day at it either?
Well, it’s quite simple actually. Here are the short steps you need to follow for maximum cleaning power and efficiency.
I always like to start with the window frame. For this, all you really need is an all-purpose cleaning spray. Just spray it on the frame and sills and wipe clean with a clean, dry cloth.
Get rid of anything stuck to the glass like stickers. They will just interfere with the cleaning. If you like, you can replace them after you are done.
Next, spray the cleaning product onto the glass. Make sure you start at the top and make your way down to the bottom. Make sure you use either a microfiber cloth or newspaper. Personally I prefer the newspaper because the ink on the pages will actually prevent any streaks from appearing, which would ruin your hard work.
A small tip for you is to make your own glass cleaner with one part vinegar for every one part water. Very simple but super effective. Consider adding some lavender scented essential oils if you want to mask the fairly strong smell of vinegar.
Usually, these will be dirtier and require a little more work but the payoff is more than worth it.
First of all use your garden hose to rinse the glass. Then fill a bucket with some warm water and some dish soap. Go easy with it though, if you add too much soap you’ll make too many suds which will cause streaks.
Cloths made of microfibers are the best thing to use for cleaning the entire surface of the windows. Use your hose to wash off the soapy water afterwards.
Remove the excess water using a rubber squeegee. Start at the top going from left to right until you reach the bottom. Old, crumpled up newspaper is brilliant for drying off the very last drops of water and will completely stop any streaks from forming on the glass.
Sometimes you will be left with stubborn stains that can’t be removed easily. Spray it with your vinegar solution and leave for 20 minutes, this will soften it up for you. Never use anything that may damage or scratch the glass. A mild scrubber or plastic bristled brush is fine, however.
And there you have it. Now you’ve got sparklingly clean windows that will allow the sun to fill up your entire house!